Prettys Solicitors – Providing Expertise, Great Results and Peace of Mind
Prettys is a leading East Anglian law firm, based in Ipswich, offering both commercial and personal law with a wide-ranging experience acting on behalf of clients regionally, nationally and internationally.
The Prettys Employment Services Team has extensive experience in providing commercial and pragmatic advice in a “plain English” style on a variety of HR and employment related issues including:
- Advising on business transfers and any connected measures;
- Advising on the management of disciplinary and grievance cases;
- Advising on recruitment campaigns and job offers;
- Defending Employment Tribunal claims;
- Dealing with the enforcement of restrictive covenants and confidentiality undertakings;
- Drafting contracts of employment and service agreements;
- Planning and implementing redundancy projects;
- Preparing and advising on policies and procedures.
The team also offers training for managers, HR teams and Boards of Directors on any employment related topic.
Their clients include large multinationals, local authorities and charities as well as family owned businesses and start-ups.
Prettys have a genuine interest in understanding their clients’ business needs and objectives. This enables them to provide practical and cost effective solutions to any HR related matter.
They offer a range of prices to reflect the variation in their clients’ needs, including their Employment Services Flexible Retainer. The Retainer is incredibly popular because it allows flexibility in how it is used and it provides cost certainty.